[pyrnet] Re: Male Pyr puppy challenge......

How lovely a new puppy Linda, what is his name? What a coincidence that
your 10 year old is also called Toby. I am sure from what you have said that
the pup is going to be just fine and I think that as long as you are
vigilant with regard to the little guy not getting on the seniors nerves
then all should go well. It sounds as though your Toby will completely
accept him as long as he isn't allowed to be a pain. It would be really nice
if your Toby could enjoy his company eventually and maybe play some games,
our Toby really loves  to chase Hannah as best he can, and then he stands in
a central position and she does a figure of eight around him and he tries to
catch her as she passes, he then with a jumping motion he turns himself
around in a full circle where he is standing which always makes us smile, he
is really joining in the games :o). Good luck with your new puppy Linda, it
would be great to hear how he progresses.

Jo, Toby and Hannah(Golden)