[pyrnet] Re: Moving to a new home

>Hmmm I wonder if feeding RAW includes dead husbands....served with pine branch?<

Wow..Tea, you're tough!!! He is probably right about the bad hair days haha :o)

I cannot believe that it would not be acceptable to have locks on the gate and that it could be interpreted that you have something dangerous behind it..unbelievable...what about if you have children as well as dogs and want to keep them safe, crazy stuff.  We have never used "Beware of the Dog" signs, I have always felt that Toby's bark tells the story....but we do have a nice plaque on the outside of the gate that says "Pyrenees Place" with a picture of a Pyr. We have often caught people pushing and shoving at the gate in an attempt to open it even though it is obviously locked, even with Toby barking his head off. The last thing that I want is for someone to be able to open the gate, realise it wasn't a good idea and then make a hasty retreat leaving the gate flapping open.

Jo, Toby and Hannah(Golden)