Re: [pyrnet] CARE: Moving to a new home

Nancy,

Here's what our attorney and vet recommend when we first got the dogs.  Simple put a sign on the gates that read "Dog".  Then you can simply say when asked that you were letting people know in case they were afraid of dogs.  They also recommended having the gates without locks  (just try and figure that out).  Evidently an obvious lock can also be interperted as fore knowledge or imply the animals are dangerous.  Yeeeckk.  Currently we have no signs.  Our dogs are out when we are home only.  But none of this protects us from lawsuits should the kids next door leave a gate open and the dogs get out.  Sigh.... My DH says he is going to put a much more effective sign on the gate.  " Wife with bad hair day -- Enter at your own risk".

Hmmm I wonder if feeding RAW includes dead husbands....served with pine branch?

Tea  <giggling>