[pyrnet] Signs on gates..

Hi!  Years ago when we adopted Bear and Sugar Bear I asked an attorney friend of ours about signs on gates and this is what he told us...

If you have a sign that says "Beware.." about a dog or a sign that says "Attack dog on duty" OR "Guard dog on Duty" or something to that effect...
            AND...
someone comes on your property and gets hurt, by having those signs you are as much as admitting that you knew the dog was "vicious."

Same goes for you leaving a tent up in your back yard when you run into town.  When you come home your neighbor kid is dead in your tent because it "fell" on him/her and they were suffocated.

Same goes for a trampoline in your yard even if you have a fence!  Someone comes in your yard while your gone and breaks their leg or God forbid their neck...you're done!

Now this is in Alabama and it was five years ago.  But since I'm not one to take chances the trampoline is GONE.  The tent no longer gets left erect.  There's no sign on any fence...mainly 'cause I don't have one.  The dogs are inside with me and if someone comes in this house and they are attacked then it's on them!

Ya'll take care,

Bridget in BAMA
Bear and Sugar Bear

My sign for the moment would say something like

"Teenage girls live here...BE WARE!!"