Re: [pyrnet] problem

Is this a joke? Are you serious, or just trying to play an early April Fools day joke on the list?

Janna720@aol.com wrote:
I am at a loss as to how to get my Great Pyr Lady to stop putting her foot on me when I pet her.. She is very good and sits before she is petted, but then she like paws at you. I have tried putting her foot back down and saying "no" and I am doing that over and over every day, but so far no luck..

Also if she gets out of her pen (which is pretty good size by the way), she won't come when you call her.  I Have tried treats, going and getting her, and no luck..

We live out in the country and while we do want her to guard our sheep when we get them, farmers around here shoot dogs if they come on their property.

any suggestions?