Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.20050318-1

"How to call Pyrs that get out of the pen"
    When Ombre got out and ran off in the woods, Ron chased her nearly a mile, until he had to stop and rest.  She seemed to think the chasing was a game.  As soon as he sat down, she ran right up to him and he grabbed her collar.
    Just another hint in case nothing else works.  Sit on the ground and pant. :)

Nancy