Re: [pyrnet] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.20050318-1

Nancy,
I have been studying everything I can find about the Great Pyrenees breed, and am convinced I must have one.   As soon as the fencing is in place on my farm, I will be ready to purchase a puppy - by late summer or fall.   A friend of mine is also interested in finding a Great Pyrenees, but is more interested in finding an adult male dog, possibly a rescued animal.   Do you know of any sources of information on the Internet for finding such a  dog?   I have been so enjoying all the "conversation" among the members of this e-mail group.   I look forward to hearing from you or anyone else regarding a rescued Pyr.
Thanks!
Evelyn