Re: [pyrnet] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.20050318-1

On 18 Mar 2005 at 16:55, Nlduzan@aol.com wrote:

>  I don't think a normal Pyr has a mean bone in their whole body

The problem being with all the poorly bred pyrs coming from puppy
mills, ranch and farm breeders,<who are only concerned with the fast
buck>, many of these pyrs do not have a good temperament!
Temperament is of the utmost importance in the Great Pyrenees, hence
we are hearing of more and more Pyrs who show aggression to
humans.

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com