Re: [pyrnet] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.20050318-1

My golden, Hannah, got into a bad habit of not coming to me in the backyard
when called, I made the mistake of chasing her when she was a pup to try and
get something out of her mouth and it totally backfired, anyway I found that
if I sat on a low step she would come over to me and as long as I didn't
grab for her I usually could get hold of her, then it was just a matter of
getting up from that low step still holding onto her, no easy task!! If it
were Toby, my Pyr, then he would just stand and let me lean on him....I
think that starting the car, Amy is very imaginative, you really do have to
out think them don't you?

Jo, Toby and Hannah(Golden)