Re: [pyrnet] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.20050318-1

Sorry to change the subject here but.....Nancy, I just wanted to take this opportunity to say that I  spent some time  looking at your website this morning and I think that your art work is just lovely, you are a very talented lady. I also looked in the photo albums to see other pictures of Hombre and I couldn't find any, am I missing them somewhere???

Jo, Toby and Hannah(Golden)

-------Original Message-------

Date: 03/18/05 23:58:00
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.20050318-1

I am also planning on paying them a visit and letting them know if she is loose, she won't hurt their livestock
    Take her with you to be introduced.  Who could resist loving that face?  If they know her, they'll be less likely to take offense, don't you think?
    I tell my neighbors that Ombre's barking every night is because she's guarding their property too - she can see their house through the fence. :)

Nancy