[pyrnet] Cody

Christine, that is so cute that Cody would play with a mouse for that long and not actually squish it, I am not so sure my Toby would have that kind of patience haha. Toby is big with the paw thing, I really don't mind it, he is usually very gentle about it but what I find is if you totally put him on
ignore he tends to extend his claws and slowly drag it away..ouch!! this pretty much says "I was serious about wanting attention  and I am not too
happy but I am leaving now"!!!!

Jo, Toby and Hannah(Golden)