[pyrnet] Re: The Paw

Nancy you are too funny, I was also thinking what great advice from Tracy
and then you describe your "freight train" and I was thinking Hombre is not
going to be ignored is she? I do understand the concept of putting them on
ignore..it is something that we have been doing with our Golden who is a
year old and loves to be face to face, literally. So not to push, touch or
communicate any reward does make perfect sense. I think Nancy you are going
to have to do all of that and learn to jump out of her way, what do you
think?

Jo, Toby and Hannah(Golden, getting better at keeping her feet on the
ground)