Re: [pyrnet] The Paw

He is a beautiful sight running across the yard with his fur flying
    When I sent a picture of Ombre charging at me through the deep snow, my nephrew replied, "Holy Moses!! That's a DOG??"
That picture reminds me of that old phrase "hair, teeth and eyeballs". :)  It looks like she's laughing out loud.

 apologize to all the little dog lovers out there,

    No apology necessary.  Our 2 dogs are direct opposites.  The tiny black/tan mini-pin has a personality as big as a Pyr, but entirely different.  She doesn't know she's only 14 pounds and 11" tall. She's sleek, muscular and as beautiful - especially for a little old lady at 12 years old.  I don't think she knows that she's "working", but she has been our ears for all those years and a big part of our daily lives.
    If we all loved the same things, the world would be a little boring.

Nancy
www.hensteethandfroghair.com