Re: [pyrnet] Re: FOUND PYRS

The thing is, is that I cannot just drive by this home to even see if they are still living there.  They are all million dollar homes, so manner of keeping is not the issue, I just wanted to make sure they were still living there.

Thanks for responding.
Regards,
Lisa

Hi Lisa:

As a volunteer with Pyr Rescue in Connecticut, I have had experience with people who own large and expensive homes. Quite honestly, in my experience it is a mistake to automatically equate wealth with good quality care of an animal.

Regards:

Terry