Re: [pyrnet] Re: FOUND PYRS

In a message dated 4/13/2005 8:15:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, marine6370@sbcglobal.net writes:
, in my experience it is a mistake to automatically equate wealth with good quality care of an animal.
I was not implying anything about "manner of keeping".  I was asking advice of the list as to how different rescues follow-up on adoptions in gated communities (that is after the initial homecheck is performed).  It is easy to gain access when they are expecting you for their appointment, but do you add a clause in the adoption contract?

These people appeared to be a wonderful home, had a Pyr live to the age of 12, and her mother is a retired groomer, so the dog is in excellent condition.  They even had Tonka fully vetted and vaccinated the day before they brought him to me to stay.

I did not mean to imply anything about wealth of a prospective adoptor.  However, it is a consideration to know that a large dog's medical needs can be met without any difficulty, if they arise.

Pardon me if I offended you.
Regards,

Lisa
Oliver (Beardie), Derby (Aussie), Jelly (Tibetan Terrier), Taffy (Kuvasz)
Sophie, CeeCee, Tonka, Cubbie, & TrixieSueFrances (Great Pyrenees)
ALL RESCUED!
Oliver's House, Incorporated - 561.379.8328 - oliverslb@aol.com
"Dedicated to the rescue, rehabililitation, and placement of dogs in Palm Beach County"