Re: [pyrnet] Re: FOUND PYRS

In a message dated 4/12/2005 10:46:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jsmiller@newmex.com writes:
I think I would contact the management of
a GC and get their restrictions first, just like contacting a landlord before
placing a Pyr with someone who rents
I did investigate all of that 14 months ago when I did the adoption.  They fenced in their yard just so they could adopt Tonka (and bought a larger SUV, which was not required).  I told them to make sure they complied with their homeowner's assn restrictions for the fencing (this is a subdivision called Steeplechase, which is horse oriented, so of course the fencing was okay).  The thing is, is that I cannot just drive by this home to even see if they are still living there.  They are all million dollar homes, so manner of keeping is not the issue, I just wanted to make sure they were still living there.

Thanks for responding.
Regards,
Lisa