Re: [pyrnet] Re: Thin Pyr

Thank you both, Amy and Heather!
Of course, I have been fretting over Baloo for weeks and today he made HUGE strides in many ways...
He did the "Perimeter Check" with the group for the first time (we do this every day) and kept up with the group.  Also, when I came in from mowing the lawn, he was up on one of the sofas in the dog room (which is okay, that's what they are in there for).
I also missed the afternoon snack so I fed him more dinner adding some cottage cheese and he finished all of it :)
Also, he has been wandering into my bedroom more and more, which is also fine when I am home.  He comes up to the bed for pats and for me to towel his face after he eats and I make a big deal of it and he seems to really enjoy it.
I guess it takes more time for some to come out of their "shell".
Soon he will be frolicking around with all the other Marshmallow Heads :)
Thanks again for your responses.
Regards,

Lisa
Oliver (Beardie), Derby (Aussie), Jelly (Tibetan Terrier), Taffy (Kuvasz)
Sophie, Baloo, CeeCee, Tonka, Cubbie, & trixiesueFRANCES (Great Pyrenees)
ALL RESCUED!
Oliver's House, Incorporated - 561.379.8328 - oliverslb@aol.com
"Dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation, and placement of dogs in Palm Beach County"