Re: [pyrnet] Re: Thin Pyr

Ski, my 13 year old female is also pretty skinny, but she gets around and she is now on a duck/sweet potato food due to allergies and has been doing really well on it. When I last had her groomed, I had visions of them calling animal control on me ala' "Animal Planet", but I let them know that she was seeing a vet and was just a skinny old lady.

Linda A
Stanwood, Wash.
nightsky@direcway.com

She said that some
senior dogs (like people) have a tendency to run a little lean and have
greater difficulty putting on weight and maintaining it. Shakespeare is
also loosing muscle tone and some physical sensation in the rear, so she
maintains that lighter is probably better and he will be able to better move
around and live a little longer if he's not carrying a lot of weight.