From: nina kelly
Sent: Jul 20, 2005 5:09 PM
To: Pyrenees Club
Subject: [pyrnet] 2 Pyrs are in need of rescue from a kill shelter in Glawsgow, KY

Hello everyone, I just read a post on BIG PAWS ONLY and there is 2 Pyrs in need of rescue and in Danger of being euthanized

1) http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action="">=

2) http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action="">=

They are young dogs that still have many years a head of them, I would take them in but I live in Canada. If there is anyone that knows of a no kill shetler please let me know or contact the sheler to see if they can be moved???

Thank you
Nina

Post your free ad now!
Yahoo! Canada Personals