Re: [pyrnet] Pyr going to rescue.

I will take her back to the Rescue I got her from. If this sounds a bit harsh it is meant to seeing you all jump to it when there is one in a Shelter but offer no assistance to someone who wants to take their dog with them and how to deal with them in this summer heat traveling.

Harsh is not the word I would use to describe you.
So who exactly are you punishing?  The innocent dog?  The people on this list who have no experience with traveling with their Pyr in heat and therefore couldn't answer your question?    Not everyone reads the list every day and so if you were expecting an instant solution to your problem them you were bound to be disappointed.
It sounds to me as if you're looking for an excuse to get rid of your dog and blame it on someone else, and in that case she would probably be better off back in rescue.  Maybe this time they'll do their job a little better and find someone who actually wants her.
If you are serious about wanting to keep her then why not ask your vet for suggestions?  How about the rescue people where you got her?  I'm sure they have experience in transporting dogs in all sort of weather conditions.  Ask at the pet store - the feed store -  if you truly love her and want to keep her you will find a way.
Another thing for you to consider is that back ground color on you email comes through on a lot of peoples ISP as an attachment and most people these days do not open email with attachments that arrives from these lists.

Cat,  Lily-Belle (Great Pyr), Troubles, Lacy & Sparkle (Great cats)