[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20050723-1

In a message dated 7/23/2005 6:46:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

I have decided since there were no replies to my earlier question of how to
travel with my Pyr since I am moving across the country I will take her back
to the Rescue I got her from. If this sounds a bit harsh it is meant to
seeing you all jump to it when there is one in a Shelter but offer no
assistance to someone who wants to take their dog with them and how to deal
with them in this summer heat traveling.

Lisa,
Why, Yes, this does sound a little harsh~Just exactly Who do you think that You are punishing here ? The dog is the one being punished ! You had the kind heart to try and give Her a home, and now, because You were not answered right away , Your "widdle" feelings have been hurt ! Let's take it out on the dog , shall We ?
Gee, and probably the rescue organization that let You adopt Her thought that Your were an adult !  We live and learn !  <sigh>
Perhaps the dog will be much better off far, far away from You ~~
Pamc