Re: [pyrnet] EMERGENCY Pyr will be euthanized on Friday if notrescued from shelter in Georgia

I have posted to the Craigslist in Atlanta, which is close by.   The page is at:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/pet/88832099.html

I have also contacted the Great Pyrenees Club of the Southeast which also does rescues, adn sent an email to Sande Wheeler, their cnotact person explaining this dog's plight and asking if they can get someone to the dog adn get him out.  I mentioned that our group may be able to raise funds to defray any rescue fees (can we work on doing this, folks?).

Their website is at:

http://www.bskys.com/gpcse/

and I found them ini a national listing of Pyrenees erscue groups.

I would call her (Sande at GPCSE), but (yeah, I know this is sooo stooopid, buuuut...) I don't have long distance service.  If someone could please call her, the number is (770) 228-6638.   I don't know how often she is online or checks her email, I think it would be best if someone could please attempt to contact her in person.

I am going out of town on Friday for a week, but if it can be arranged to get the dog out and up to Denver I am willing to foster him and find a home for him,  possibly arrangements can be made in my absence with Kyle, my girlfriend (whom I adopted Osa for).  I'll have to talk to her, adn there are others here in Denver who can take him if we can get him out adn up this way.

We don't have much time on this, any help anyone in the group can give will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt