Re: [pyrnet] Rescue contacts

I have also contacted the Great Pyrenees Club of the Southeast which also does
rescues, adn sent an email to Sande Wheeler, their cnotact person

Their website is at:
http://www.bskys.com/gpcse/
and I found them ini a national listing of Pyrenees erscue groups.>>

A really quick thought here.  Please be aware that there are MANY listings of
Pyr club and rescue reps that are simply *never* updated and are, therefore, not
reliable.  I was checking some sites the other day and came across one that
listed Janet Ingram as the GPCA rescue chair.  She has not held that position
since 2000.  I wrote her about the error and she told me that she knew and had
written them several times to get it changed and they never had.

The only reliable source of rescue contacts is the GPCA site.

Linda Weisser
Olympia WA