Re: [pyrnet] EMERGENCY Pyr will be euthanized on Friday if notrescued from shelter in Georgia

Brian,  did you get the rest of the info?  This is from the petfinder site, it took a while for the page to load for me...

B-10
Dog
Great Pyrenees

    Size: Large
    Age: Adult
    Sex: Male
    I.D: 05072914 Coweta AC

Notes: PLEASE CONTACT COWETA COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL TO ADOPT THIS PET: 770-254-3735 What a handsome fella!!! This gentle giant has an easy-going personality and is willing to please. He is very calm and sooooooooo sweet. Can you open your heart and home? Please hurry! This sweetie will be avail. for adoption/rescue/EUTHANIZATION 8/5!! NOTE: CCAC CANNOT ADOPT ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE. ADOPTIONS MUST BE DONE IN PERSON.

This pet is eligible for a gift of the first month of ShelterCare pet insurance paid for by Petfinder.com.
For more information on pet insurance please visit us online at http://www.sheltercare.com or call 1-866-375-PETS.

E-mail this pet to a friend!

Newnan-Coweta Humane Society
Newnan, GA