Re: [pyrnet] Rescue dog in GA

Thanks so much Linda, Is there a way for you to send me the correct contacts, emial that way when another dog is in need of rescue it can be done by direct contacts?
Again Thanks soo much for all the hard work and time that you spent on this!!!!

Nina Kelly

Linda Weisser <lmweisser@comcast.net> wrote:
I just heard from Terry Stephanick. She said that they have found someone to
pull this dog on Sat. I know that the shelter said he would die on Friday but
like so many situations, if they know there is an option they can be pretty
flexible. I do wonder if they actually would have put him down on Friday.

Anyway, the dog will be gotten out. Once again I really "plead"...... contact
the GPCA rescue network..... PLEASE. Notice that, for all the worry and work
and rushing for contacts etc, the last 3 GA dogs were taken care of by club
rescue. Someday it may all be too late because the obvious and most effective
sources are bypassed.

Linda

as the BODY of the message. The SUBJECT is ignored.