Re: [pyrnet] Rescue Contacts

<<Thanks so much Linda, Is there a way for you to send me the correct contacts,
emial that way when another dog is in need of rescue it can be done by direct
contacts? >>

You can get local contacts for your or someone else's area by looking on the
GPCA website:
http://clubs.akc.org/gpca/gpcaresq.html
and along the left column for:  Rescue Contacts.
If there is not someone in that exact state or area, get in touch with the
regional coordinator.  They are East, Central and West US.  And they are listed
at the top of the contacts.

I do need to warn you that some of the contacts are not up to date.  The
national Rescue Committee is in the process of checking and updating it. For
example addng our club website to the WA and OR listings.  If you contact a
listed resource and get no answer, contact one of the 3 regional coodinators.
They ARE current.

<<Again Thanks soo much for all the hard work and time that you spent on
this!!!!>>

You're welcome.  I would just hope that somebody would do it for our area.

Linda Weisser
Olympia WA