[pyrnet] Dog Appeasing Pheromone

Hello folks,
I am wondering if anyone other there in Pyr-Net land has any experience with Dog Appeasing Pheromone with Great Pyrenees.  I first learned about this a few years ago at a Teri Ryan seminar and now I see it at PetCo and several of the dog catalogs we get here.

Does it work to soothe and calm Pyr's (sometimes I don't want them any calmer than they are).   Curious if it really works --like during thunderstorms (Romy took a disliking to their rumbling recently... I am sure he thinks it is a large dog growling at him).

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Keith, Soo, Dusty, Romy and Julie