Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety and claustrophobia

Harley and Dilbert are both crated when We are not home during the day, at night when we sleep, Harley is not crated but DIlbert is because he is a chewer, we left him out one night this week and he chewed the base board. He is fully house trained, so that is not the problem, just the chewing :) Which I don't blam him for he is still  a puppy. I'll just have to get some more nyla bones for him :)

A question for Nina. Why are you going to let Dilbert out of the crate? Have
you been using it to house train him? Is he still having a problem at 8 months?
I only ask because I feed my puppy in her crate and she willingly stays and naps
in it and will go in it if asked, and travels just fine. But she does not sleep
in it at night at 5 months.

Linda