Re: [pyrnet] Bye Bye Crate

That is wonderful news!!!!! WOOHOO for you and Kiah, now you are both getting some sleep. For the chewing I would find a toy that she really likes then she should chew that and not the walls or furniture

Nina

April Sando <ajs@aprilcreations.com> wrote:

Hi,

I just thought I would let everyone know that Kiah no longer uses her crate. On Saturday evening when we left the house she got out of crate and injured her leg. Luckily we didn?t have to take her to the vet. She was limping a little and got a scrape on her leg that was bleeding when we got home. She?s all better now. The wire crate was bent out of shape. We decided that the crate was not a good idea anymore. That way she won?t end up seriously hurting herself. Now she has free roam of the upstairs and so far no problems. She?s been sleeping on the kitchen floor. I?ve been getting up twice a night to check on her. Every time I disturb her she looks up at me and ?says do you mind I?m trying to sleep here?. She?s completely house trained. I?m just worried that she may chew on something that she shouldn?t. I think she was telling us that she was responsible not t! o be in her crate and that she needs to guard us.

Thanks for all your help. Now at least we?re getting some sleep around here.

April

Kiah (pyr)

This message is a PRIVATE communication.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy,
or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the
sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then
delete it from your system. Thank you.