Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20050815-2

    You & Judith are both correct.  Your points made me rethink the situation.  Ombre meets many fewer people in her job than Taz does.  Ombre only meets family or trusted occasional visitors (like the woodman) because her job is a less social one within her own territory.  I guess Ombre simply approves of all the people she's met so far.  I trust she'll let us know if we're trusting a bad one.  :)
    Thanks for provoking that thought process.  We trust her with so many things already; guess she won't mind another one.

Nancy
www.hensteethandfroghair.com