Re: [pyrnet] Question

    I'll remember that. Guess so far she had agreed with our judgement because no one has been "rejected".
    Ombre only meets people who have been allowed into the fenced area in the back where she's "in charge", and that's not a place where there have been many strangers for her to meet or interact with.  Because of potential disease transmission between poultry flocks, we're careful about outsiders tramping around back there.
    Tiny Taz gets to go more and is in the house where she has the opportunity to meet more people.  You're right, Ombre may be quite capable of judging people, just has less opportunity to do so than Taz.

Nancy
www.hensteethandfroghair.com