Re: [pyrnet] Grt. Pyr World Conference & French National

Hello Charlotte,

I just returned home from the French national Tuesday.
Did not attend the World conference as I was traveling with friends and arrived late Friday.
I understand from several American folks that the conference was well received and interesting.

Results are at the RACP website
http://www.chiens-des-pyrenees.com/Nationales/2005/Montagnes.htm

We entered our bitch Xena, Am/Can Ch. Pyrview Xena Princess Warrior. We were very happy to place 7th in the open bitch class of 42 entries.
What an experience for me. This was my first trip to France and the national. Xena received a excellent critique from Judge Alain Pecoult.

Many thanks to everyone for their encouragement and especially Keith Savage for his kind words and advice about showing Xena in the ring.

Kind regards,

Sandy Dyment
Pyrview Reg'd
Canada
www.angelfire.com/on3?Pyrview

Did anyone on this list go to France for the World Conference and French National dog show? Joe? We have not heard a word about the dog show or the conference. Would love to hear about both.
Charlotte (who would have loved to have been there!)