[pyrnet] (Fwd) Offer to List Pyrs rescued from Katrina and Rita

Hi everyone,

***PERMISSION TO CROSSPOST***

I don't write very often but always read the digests.  I have made a
page on my website, www.savemspyrs.org to list Pyrs and other
guardian
breeds found after the 2 hurricanes.  If you would like to list a dog
or dogs found after the disasters, please send me a picture and any
other pertinent information and I'll be glad to add them to my Katrina
and Rita Page.  Please send it to cathy@savemspyrs.org.

Please let me do this small thing to try to help the Pyrs be reunited
with their families and repay all the wonderful people who have helped
us.  I don't have internet service at home yet but I can access the
net and will add the dogs from Monday through Thursday at work.

Cathy Brooks

Mississippi Great Pyrenees Rescue, Inc.Carriere, MSHome:
601-799-2761Cell:
601-466-
6750cathy@savemspyrs.orgsavemspyrs@earthlink.netwww.savemspyr
.org