Re: [pyrnet] Grt. Pyr World Conference & French National

Hello again,

I am pretty sure a the champion bitch Tourmaline des Patous du Mas de la Valliere was best of breed. She was bred by Nadine Laffitte. I am not sure who was best of opposite sex. I'll see if I can find out and get back to you....

Thanks very much for the congrats, it was a very interesting show.

Regards,

Sandy....

Congratulations, Sandy, on placing so well with your Xena at the French National! Thanks, too, for sharing the web site with us. I enjoyed seeing the pictures, but still do not know which dogs won. Which dogs won Best of Breed and Best of Opposite Sex?
Charlotte