Re: [pyrnet] SC Pyr with problems - suggestions needed

My question was what other places in the house is she allowed?  How long is she left alone?  Is she bored?  How tall is the fence in the back yard, some places only allow 4 feet, that's an easy one for a pyr?  Is it possible to have an enclosed dog run...one with a top on it.  Is there a pyr rescue group that she's close to that might help mentor her?  I know one of the rescues we fostered had to have a top on the run or he was gone:(  My understanding is that once they become escape artists it is very hard to teach them to be otherwise :(    Anyone in rescue find that this is so?  This particular rescue was rehomed with a couple who just loved to have him as a couch potato and only took him out for walks or in their company, he was never left alone outside.  He didn't mind them leaving him in the house alone, just found other places to be when he was outside alone.
Ciao
Heather and the furkids

What is she in the utility room? Does she destroy the house? Just wondering if she might be claustrophobic!