[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20051219

In a message dated 12/19/2005 11:59:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

>>she  is the funniest dog
I have ever been fortunate enough to meet, much less  live with, so I don't
care what color her nose  is.>>>>>>

I like your way of  thinking!   My sweet, funny, precious boy Soleil - who
came  from the shelter - has nice pigment, but he has golden colored eyes
instead of the chocolate brown that most Pyrs have.  The vet said that it  can be a
sign of poor breeding>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have never understood the obsessive compulsion to defend a subject that does NOT need defending~~
Animal lovers love dogs~~ALL DOGS~~they do not need to be assured of the love of these dogs, nor the love for these dogs, therefore NO defense is needed~~
The persons that have an inflated view of Pyrfection , and veiw anything less than Pyrfect as inferior are to be pitied~~

Pamc

PYRALIVE@AOL.COM
" We need not think alike to Love alike "