Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20051219

> The persons that have an inflated view of Pyrfection
>  , and veiw anything
> less than Pyrfect as inferior are to be  pitied~~

Please consider that one of the main reasons many
people join these lists is to better educate
themselves, and in the case of this list, to better
educate themselves about Pyrs.  That being said, I'm
always thankful to learn more from people that know,
understand, and can relay to us the finer point of the
standard.  It doesn't mean that any dogs are being
"pitied".  It's just an honest comparison to the breed
standard.  I adore my Gypsy, but I'm not blind to her
faults nor would I choose to be.

Jeanne Bravin
Mastic, NY
GypsyunLTD@yahoo.com