Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20051220

--- Pyralive@aol.com wrote:
> No  one needs to make
> excuses about their
> dogs~those dogs are their  "loves"~~

Isn't that the truth!  These guys have a way of really
getting into your heart, and regardless of their
individual quirks or "impyrfections", they're truly a
part of the family.  It's what makes each and every
one of them unique.

My 20 year old daughter (away at college) claims that
the only one she misses while she's gone is Gypsy.
And that Gypsy is the only one that's still the same
when she comes home to visit.

I'm glad that you clarified your statement.  I
certainly didn't mean to be offensive or put you down.
 I worry sometimes that if someone gets the impression
that these little things aren't important, we'll wind
up with even more back yard breeders.  Their attitude
seems to be that as long as they're "purebred", nobody
will really care.  And I guess ultimately, for the
ones that wind up in good homes, that's absolutely
true.  But when you look at how many of them DON'T
wind up in good homes, and how overloaded Rescue is,
it just scares the crap out of me.

Sorry if I over reacted!

Jeanne Bravin
Mastic, NY