[pyrnet] Bladder Stones/Food

Hi,

Kayla has just had surgery to remove stones from her bladder.  She just turned six years old and has been eating Diamond High Energy Sport for about two years now.  I liked the food in that it's first ingredient was "meat" instead of corn, it was high in protein and fat, was affordable and available at two places right in the small town here.

Doctor Jackson, though, says we'll have to change to a low protein, still fairly high fat food, including some canned to make sure this doesn't happen again or to the other dogs.

Problem:  All the low protein foods are also low in fat and it's rough keeping weight on our guys.

Any suggestions?

Chrissy