Re: [pyrnet] Bladder Stones/Food

Hi Chrissy,

I don't know if this will help you. But it has been something that I have gone by for a long time. Solid Gold. Along with the Sea Meal.

I feed Solid Gold Wolf King to my girl. Topped with my own home cooking just for my Baby. I started her out on the original puppy food. Then they came out with the Wolf King Puppy food when she was three months old. So I switched her over to that ~ slowly~  Now at three years old she is on the Wolf King and my special formula. I cook daily for my Rainbow. Everything is organic. Lamb. Chicken. Beef. Barley, oatmeal, carrots, greens such as beans, peas, asparagus, broccoli, spinach. Carrots. Potatoes. Sweet potatoes. Virgin Olive Oil. Free range chicken eggs and chicken. Free range bison, and beef.

What I would not put in my mouth, I would not put in my best friend's mouth. It's as simple as that.

Jane & Rainbow