Re: [pyrnet] Pyr in need - reply

In a message dated 4/25/2006, luvabxr@bellsouth.net writes:
A friend sent me info on a Pyr in a shelter in GA. Anyone involved in Pyr
rescue?   Jill Allred     Riverbend Boxers      luvabxr@bellsouth.net
Metro Atlanta Great Pyrenees Club rescues purebreds only and usually only from Macon (middle of the state) to the SC / NC / TN / AL state lines.  Florida GP Club (larger rescue staff and more $$) usually takes Pyrs located between Macon and the FL state line.
Wife & I just returned from 10 days on the warm, sunny beaches of Isla Mujeres, Mexico and I have over a hundred Pyr related emails regarding Pyr rescue situations in N GA so I may already be aware of this particular Pyr.  Send me more info directly and I'll see if we can help.
Robert Low, MAGPC Prez and chief leash holder.