Re: [pyrnet] FW: CHAT, RESCUE: CNN Puppy Buying Story

It was from the ad as accessed from the link that was provided in the first email addressing this subject.

I fail to see any need to contact a "rescue" about a dog that has been cleaned up, is spayed, has up-to-date shots and is now safe to be with a two year old child!  Pardon me if there is something missing here but this person has done a good and admirable thing and is being treated like he/she is "suspect" by this chat!  What is the problem?

Rescue has no claims to this dog!  And, no control over it!

What is the deal?

Judy (mid-MO)