Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 7:39 PM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam]

My 5mth old male  GP is getting fixed in June. I'm soooo paranoid right now.  I've heard how they don't do well with the anesthesia. Is there something I should tell the vet? I don't want to sound too much of a know-it-all to her though.  It's going to cost around $160 for the surgery. Is that a reasonable price?  Please someone give me some relief!