[pyrnet] Neuter Costs

On 11 May 2006 at 16:39, jessica broussard wrote:

> It's going to cost around $160 for
> the surgery. Is that a reasonable price?  Please someone give me some
> relief!

Good Grief...where do you live???  I can't recommend price shopping,
as a good vet is worth their weight in gold....but..

Here is a good article to share with your Veterinarian.

http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/GPCC/library/anesthes.htm

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com

This electronic mail transmission may be PRIVILEGED and is intended
only for
the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any other distribution, copying or
disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error,
please notify me by return electronic mail and delete the message and
any
attachments received with it from your system.