Re: [pyrnet] FW: CHAT, RESCUE: CNN Puppy Buying Story

Ok, since I live in Wisconsin and am a GPCA and GPCMM member and adopted my beloved Hannah a few years ago, she has changed her email address. The current contacts for Pyr rescue in Wisconsin and the Milwaukee area in particular are Carole Gonsalves 920-293-8885 (wooflodge@yahoo.com) and Erina Fitzgerald 414-425-8458 (fitzerin@wi.rr.com).

I will forward the thread of this dog for their review. Thanks for your patience as I update my personal records of rescue in my area. Nancy, Eiger, and Hannah

From: "Nancy K" <nakhere@hotmail.com>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] FW: CHAT, RESCUE: CNN Puppy Buying Story
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 20:05:41 -0500

The bad news is that the email just bounced back to me. I'll find her current address and post it right away. Sorry..... Nancy

From: Catkin8040@aol.com
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 20:59:26 EDT

In a message dated 5/11/2006 5:52:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, nakhere@hotmail.com writes:

Erina  Fitzgerald and her email
address is 'ftzerin@mail.gmtcom.com'. She is a  great rescue person

Thanks! I'll add her to my "Rescue Resource" folder.

Cat,
Lily &  Soleil (Great Pyrs) and Troubles, Lacy & Sparkle (Great  cats)