Re: [pyrnet] FW: CHAT, RESCUE: CNN Puppy Buying Story

We have read the same things with very different interpretations!  Must be normal human beings..........    8)

I do not feel that a newspaper ad is necessarily a bad way to find a dog a home if you are not a "known" entity.  That would be decided by how the dog was "handed" over and what type of interviewing was done.  And, it is true that is not addressed in the ad but my interviewing skills are pretty good and I know how I would handle it.  'Nuff said.

Pet shops are notoriously poor places to acquire a pet.....have never dealt with them and would never advise anyone to do that.

I have purchased pets from reputable breeders for many years prior to getting the Pyrs through a rescue.  Feel that whether it is a breeder, rescue or individual the "quality" of placement varies enormously

Hopefully, this rehabilitated, probably previously mistreated, young Pyr can find a good home.  Am sure we can all agree on that.

Judy, Moses & Sassy (Pyrs), PJ & Littabit (Min Pins) and Blondie (Heinz 57 who was abandoned on our county road as a little floppy, earred puppy)
(mid-MO)