To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Behavior Question - Need Help!

MIsha is a rescue Pyr who is approximately 1 1/2 years old, and I've
had her for exactly a month today!  What kind of illnesses and unusual
behaviors are you talking about?  My vet looked at her the week after
I got her, and, other than some digestive problems in those first
couple of weeks, her health has been ok as far as I can tell.