Re: [pyrnet] toys for boredom

The "puppies", now 2 , are the only ones that play with toys per se.  No rawhide here (it is not digestible).  All LOVE pig ears, lamb ears, and bully stix (which are purchased by the case).  Also, they each occasionally rip into a coconut (just make sure it is not a green one).  Although it is a little messy, they get a good workout tearing those apart.  I also purchase whole femurs from the local butcher which I keep in the freezer for thunderstorms, fireworks, etc.

Cubbie loves his squeaky muffin, which has held up rather well, considering...it has a chenille like covering over a squeaky ball.

Trixie-Sue-Frances LOVES anything Tupperware or plastic, from frisbees to bowls, she immediately feels the need to make them into colanders and/or strainers.  She is obsessed.  I think that someone on the list has shared a way one can buy Tupperware and support Pyr rescue - if you need a rep, you need Trix :)

Regards,

Lisa
Oliver (Beardie), Derby (Aussie), Jelly (Tibetan Terrier), Taffy (Kuvasz)
Sophie, Baloo, CeeCee, Tonka, Cubbie, & trixiesueFRANCES (Great Pyrenees)
ALL RESCUED!
Oliver's House, Incorporated - 561.379.8328 - oliverslb@aol.com
"Dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation, and placement of dogs in Palm Beach County"

www.oliverslb.com