Re: [pyrnet] blowing coat

<I have my first Pyr, Julius who is 11 months, he is
"blowing his coat"...Is it normal that they loose THAT
much hair?>

LOL - there's nothing in the world like it!  Gypsy's
blowing, too.  Got an entire trash bag full of
undercoat in one brushing, and the house and yard are
the only ones on the block with snowdrifts in June.
Unfortunately, she doesn't look a whole lot different
so we've got a long way to go...

Jeanne Bravin
Mastic, NY
GypsyunLTD@yahoo.com