Re: [pyrnet] blowing coat

Amy,

You are an invalueable source of information...Thank
you so much! I will do the checking of course, and
make sure things are up to snuff. We took obedience
class and were around other dogs, so he has a taste of
being socialized. Just have to keep it up.
Thanks again, and I hope you don't mind my novice
questions!

Best Regards,
Jodi

=== message truncated ===